Food for Thought
June 29, 2011
Probably one of the biggest indulgence meals in a long time – so much Franciacorta!
Links that are making me think this week:
- 5 tricks I love about vegan baking and cooking – even if you’re not vegan or vegetarian, I love the alternatives here!
- Some great tips for getting started with group exercise classes - I’ll be posting about why I love group exercise classes
- Forced to eat fast food? In the US, 22 “healthiest” fast foods – not really “healthy” but you get it. Next is to start examining the labels of those healthy foods. I’d like to see a “22 ‘Real’ food alternatives at fast food”
- A personal trainer won’t make you skinny - or why to get one, for real
- Zipongo – Groupon-like deals for healthy living – not a big fan of these types of mass-buying sites, but worth checking out for deals if you already buy these things. More about the Zipongo launch
- Does exercising on an empty stomach burn more fat? – I won’t ruin the punchline