December Workout Playlist
Have some songs to recommend? Leave them in the comments.
Here’s the playlist I’ve been rocking to recently – mainly high-energy/dance, sponsored by David Guetta (his new album is full of collaborations so it doesn’t feel like a single artist’s album), hard R&B, and a little Latin music thrown in:
- Good Feeling – Flo Rida – a rockin’ song that samples Etta James? yes!
- Titanium – David Guetta feat. Sia – one of my favorite singers
- Hangover (Extended Mix) – Taio Cruz feat. Flo Rida - dance anthem – lots of beats to keep my feet moving. PS: Drink responsibly. :)
- Turn Me On – David Guetta feat. Nicki Minaj – I seem to only like her when she’s not the main artist on the song :)
- I Just Wanna F – David Guetta feat Timbaland & Dev) – lyrics not so SFW :)
- Pressure (Alesso Radio Edit) – Nadia Ali, Starkillers & Alex Kenji
- Night of Your Life – David Guetta feat. Jennifer Hudson
- I Like How it Feels – Enrique Iglesias feat. Pitbull – not their best but hard to resist
- Make Me Proud – Drake feat. Nicki Minaj – a little slower but good
- Pegate – Fulanito – I challenge you not to move to this song