Workout Playlist: Power Song Edition
I’m gearing up for the Automattic Worldwide WP 5k this week and I thought I’d put together the playlists of all playlists to accompany me on my run (though lately I’ve been listening to podcasts as well on my runs).
If you’ve ever used Nike+, you’ll know that you can set one song as your “Power Song” which you can use at any point in your workout to get a boost when you really need it. I pushed the Power Song button probably a few too many times. :) I haven’t been using my Nike+ recently since I changed shoes (but I have the sensor+pouch so I’ll give it a go soon).
So I thought I’d make a whole playlist of my past Power Songs – hopefully they’ll help you get that extra mileage. I made it a little longer this time so you can do the entire 5k at your own pace :) Note: not all songs are SFW.
- Celebration – Madonna
- Who’s That Chick? (feat Rihanna) - David Guetta
- Mr. Saxobeat (Radio Edit) – Alexandra Stan
- Right There (Desi Hits! Culture Shock Remix) – Nicole Scherzinger
- When Love Takes Over (feat Kelly Rowland) – David Guetta
- Video Phone (Extended remix feat Lady Gaga) – Beyonce
- I Will Be Here (Feat. Sneaky Sound System) – Tiesto
- Pause (Zumba Mix) - Pitbull
- Gimme Gimme Gimme – Beenie Man
- DJ Got Us Fallin’ In Love - Usher
- Hot – Inna
- Fire Burning – Sean Kingston
- Somebody To Love (Remix) - Usher feat. Justin Bieber
- Blessed Feat. Shermanology (Avicii Mix) - Tom Hang
- So Fine – Sean Paul
- Hotel Room Service - Pitbull
- Not Giving Up On Love (Radio Edit) - Armin van Buuren vs Sophie Ellis Bextor
- My Feelings For You (Radio Edit) - Avicii & Sebastien Drums
- Evacuate the Dancefloor (Radio Edit) – Cascada
- Not Myself Tonight – Christina Aguilera
More workout music on my Amazon affiliate Workout Music page!