Workout Playlist: Music to Squat By
Recently I was doing a lot of squats…a lot of them, and the music I was listening to just wasn’t cutting it. Then “How Low” by Ludacris came on and I really reached deep in those squats.
Here’s a playlist of music to squat by – a mix of rap & electronic, and lots of lows and downs to motivate you to really get into those squats! Note: some of the lyrics are NSFW.
Check out my past playlists for more workout music inspiration.
- How Low – Ludacris [explicit]
- Low – Flo Rida feat T-Pain
- Get Low – Lil Jon
- Down on Me – Jeremih feat 50 Cent
- Drop it Low – Ester Dean (and for some viewing pleasure, I dropped the video (be)low)
- Dip It Low – Christina Milian feat. Fabolous
- Love Lockdown – Kanye West (this is a bit of a stretch but it has a great beat)
- Up ‘n Down – Britney Spears
- Up and Down – Vengaboys
- Go Down – The House Keepers
More workout music on my Amazon affiliate Workout Music page!