Workout Playlist: “Muevete”, Latin Edition
I really love dancing. I always have. While I wish I could do it more for exercise (Zumba, anyone?) I usually spend my days dancing in my apartment or in the, um, elevator:
One of the genres I’ve always loved to dance to is Latin American music. I love dancing salsa, merengue, mambo, reggaeton, and I’m even getting better at samba (it’s hard!). But please, don’t ask me to bachata.
My Latin playlist in iTunes is called “Muevete” – Move yourself. These will definitely make you move.
- Pegate – Fulanito – you cannot sit still on this merengue!
- Lovumba – Daddy Yankee
- Bailando por el mundo – Juan Magan feat. Pitbull Y El Cata
- Ven Comigo – Daddy Yankee
- llama Al Sol – Tito “El Bambino” El Patron
- Tu Olor – Wisin & Yandel
- Taboo – Don Omar
- Dandole (remix) – Omega, Gocho & Jowell
- La Despedida – Daddy Yankee
- Danza Kuduro – Don Omar
I’m adding all these songs to my Latin Music section of my Amazon Affiliate store – the links above go there.