October Workout Playlist
I spend most of my day surrounded by music, so it’s no surprise I should want it when I work out, too (I painstakingly crafted my mp3 playlist for my half marathon). I love my iPod Nano and I clip it on with my 12-yr old headphones whose neckband wraps around my neck and ears and keeps them on while I run (similar to these neckband headphones from Sennheiser or Philips)
Because I spend so much time listening to music, especially since I work from home, I constantly need new music and change my playlists up.
Have some songs to recommend? Leave them in the comments.
Here’s the playlist I’ve been rocking to recently – mainly high-energy and dance:
- Party Rock Anthem – LMFAO
- We Found Love – Rihanna
- Moves like Jagger – Maroon 5
- You Make Me Feel (feat Sabi) – Cobra Starship
- In the Dark – Dev
- Right There (Desi Hits! Culture Shock Remix) – Nicole Scherzinger
- Raise your Weapon (Madeon Remix) – Deadmau5
- Rain over me (feat Marc Anthony) – Pitbull
- Papi – Jennifer Lopez
- Got 2 Luv U (feat Alexis Jordan) – Sean Paul