Food for Thought
On my food blogger blog, Ms. Adventures in Italy, I discuss an epic meal I had at Alinea, Grant Achatz’s restaurant in Chicago, and one of the best restaurants in the US. A lesson came from it that applies to today – small bites and portions reward us in more ways than one – not only will we enjoy things in moderation (all foods!) but we avoid getting palate fatigue that a bigger portion would bring.
Read more about it: Dinner at Grant Achatz’s restaurant Alinea in Chicago.
- Work your core to get flat abs from Run Street – great exercises with photos to start tightening up your core
- Skinnier women earn more from Jezebel – a complement to the “taller men earn more” fact
- Prior Fat Girl, a group blog that I enjoy, lists some other sites that motivate them
- Americans steadfastly refuse to eat healthy? So says a Gallup poll
- As a complement to last week’s Dinner Plate conversation, the Harvard Business Report reminds you it’s important to maintain your mental well-being, too with the Healthy Mind Platter.
- Love sandwich fillings, but want to skip the bread? Here’s 15 ways to enjoy Lettuce wraps – love this, I am not eating a lot of bread but love the filling🙂
- More fitness blogger conferences – it’s called Fitness Bloggers’ Conference and it’s next weekend, June 24th!
- I liked Beth’s simple tips on Finding the Motivation to get Motivated